|Colors of Long Island: Registration Form
Remember, we encourage three-dimensional art!
Registration deadline: January 4, 2013
Deadline for label copy: January 25, 2013
Exhibition dates: March 1 through April 28, 2013
Question? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631 751-0066 x211.
Please note the following drop-off and pick-up information:
Shipped entries must be received by February 13, 2013. Hand-delivered art may be dropped off at the Art Museum ONLY during the following days and times:
- Tuesday, February 12, 1 – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13, noon – 5 p.m.
Students, parents and teachers are invited to a reception honoring the artists.
- Reception for Western Suffolk County students: Sunday, March 10, 2 – 4 p.m.
- Reception for Eastern Suffolk County students: Sunday, March 10, noon – 2 p.m.
- Reception for Nassau County students: Sunday, April 7, 2 – 4 p.m.
If you would like to have the art mailed back to you, you must include a pre-paid return postage label as well as appropriate packaging. Art work not mailed back must be picked up at the Art Museum during the following days and times:
- Tuesday, April 30, noon – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1, noon – 5 p.m.
Download a printable pdf version of this form by clicking here.
1200 Route 25A Stony Brook, NY 11790 (631) 751-0066