Hours of Operation
Thursday – Sunday
12pm – 5pm
Museum Holiday Hours
The Museum is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day, January 1st
- Easter Sunday, April 17th
- Memorial Day, May 30th
- Thanksgiving Day, November 24th
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, December 24th & 25th
- New Year’s Eve, December 31st
Seniors (62 and older)
Students ( 6 – 17 and college students with I.D.)
Person with disability (personal care assistants admitted free)
Children under six
Active and Retired Military
Jefferson’s Ferry Life Plan Community Proudly Sponsor’s the LIM’s 2 for 1 Fridays.
Purchase one full price admission, get one of equal or lesser value free!
The Long Island Museum is proud to be participating with the Museums For All program through the Institute of Museum & Library Services (IMLS). Visitors who show a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card will receive FREE admission for up to 4 people.
Detailed Guidelines for Visiting the LIM
We ask that all visitors, including those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, follow these safety measures to protect everyone’s health. Visitors who do not adhere to safety policies and guidelines may be asked to leave.
- If You’re Sick, Stay Home: All visitors who are sick or feel unwell are advised to stay home.
- Masks: Face masks recommended.
- Physical Distancing: Visitors should maintain a safe physical distance of six feet or more at all times between themselves and those not in their household or group.
- Hygiene: Please wash and/or sanitize hands frequently during your visit and practice good hygiene. Hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout our facilities.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Questions? Please call 631-751-0066