Hours of Operation
Thursday – Sunday
12pm – 5pm
Museum Holiday Hours
The Museum is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day, January 1st
- Easter Sunday, April 4th
- Independence Day, Sunday, July 4th
- Thanksgiving Day, November 25th
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, December 24th & 25th
- New Year’s Eve, December 31st
Seniors (62 and older)
Students ( 6 – 17 and college students with I.D.)
Person with disability (personal care assistants admitted free)
Children under six
Jefferson’s Ferry Life Plan Community Proudly Sponsor’s the LIM’s 2 for 1 Fridays.
Purchase one full price admission, get one of equal or lesser value free!
Detailed Guidelines for Visiting the LIM
We ask that all visitors, including those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, follow these safety measures to protect everyone’s health. Visitors who do not adhere to safety policies and guidelines may be asked to leave.
- If You’re Sick, Stay Home: All visitors who are sick or feel unwell are advised to stay home.
- Masks: All visitors ages two and older are required to wear a face mask while indoors. Masks should fit properly, covering the nose, mouth, and chin with no large gaps on the outside of the face, and they should have at least two layers. Face shields are not permitted as a substitute for a mask but may be worn over a mask. Masks with an exhalation valve are not permitted.
- Physical Distancing: Visitors should maintain a safe physical distance of six feet or more at all times between themselves and those not in their household or group.
- Hygiene: Please wash and/or sanitize hands frequently during your visit and practice good hygiene. Hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout our facilities.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Questions? Please call 631-751-0066