Hours of Operation
Thursday – Sunday
12pm – 5pm
Museum Holiday Hours
The Museum is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day, January 1st
- Easter Sunday, April 9th
- Memorial Day, May 29th
- Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, December 24th & 25th
- New Year’s Eve, December 31st
Adults | $10
Seniors (62 and older) | $7
Students ( 6 – 17 and college students with ID) | $5
Person with disability (personal care assistants admitted free) | $3.50
Children under six | Free
Active and Retired Military | Free
2 for 1 Fridays
Jefferson’s Ferry Life Plan Community Proudly Sponsor’s the LIM’s 2 for 1 Fridays.
Purchase one full-price admission, and get one of equal or lesser value free!
Museums for All
The Long Island Museum is proud to be participating with the Museums For All program through the Institute of Museum & Library Services (IMLS). Visitors who show a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card will receive FREE admission for up to 4 people.
Blue Star Museums
The Long Island Museum is proudly a member of Blue Star Museums. BSM is a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and museums across America to offer free admission to the nation’s active duty military personnel including National Guard and Reserve and their families each summer.
Detailed Guidelines for Visiting the LIM
We ask that all visitors, including those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, follow these safety measures to protect everyone’s health. Visitors who do not adhere to safety policies and guidelines may be asked to leave.
- If You’re Sick, Stay Home: All visitors who are sick or feel unwell are advised to stay home.
- Masks: Face masks recommended.
- Physical Distancing: Visitors should maintain a safe physical distance of six feet or more at all times between themselves and those not in their household or group.
- Hygiene: Please wash and/or sanitize hands frequently during your visit and practice good hygiene. Hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout our facilities.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep everyone safe and healthy!
Questions? Please call 631-751-0066