For the past 80 years the Long Island Museum has been a cultural beacon, offering a broad spectrum of arts experiences to the community.
This year please consider making a donation to the Long Island Museum’s Annual Appeal.
Your contribution supports cultural arts programming for people of all ages.
Some of the past year’s highlights were:
- More than 1,000 families and seniors enjoyed Family Fun Days and Senior Tuesdays
- Over 700 people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss benefited from In the Moment programming in 2019
- 1,700 students from underserved districts visited the LIM in 2019 through the LIM: Rides For Kids program
- Over 60 public programs such as lectures, workshops and more took place
- The installation of a new crocheted tree with artist Carol Hummel
On behalf of the staff and trustees of the Long Island Museum, thank you for your support now and throughout the year. The LIM is your museum!